Since we last spoke I've been kept super busy though!
1. Lola got really sick and it was so upsetting! :( We are so thrilled that she is better!!!!
|Visitng her at the hospital. :( Several tests later and we STILL do not know the cause of the sickness. It seems that she must have gotten into something????|
2. I threw a bridal shower for Sam and it was so fun!
3. Matt and I had our six year anniversary!
and celebrated at the Keg!!!
4. I got some really good runs in!
|Jennie and I ran a really tough hot 19 mile run with 9 of those miles at MP!!!! We literally laid there for several minutes.|
Our local running group knows what's up. Planning a run that starts and finishes at the Starbucks is some sharp thinking for our Jog & Joe.
|Don't you just love our BLT shirts?!?!? Sidenote: BLT does NOT stand for 'bacon lettuce tomato' here. Yes, I've been asked, lol. It's 'Beechville Lakeside Timberlea' - our town names. ;)|
It's still pretty warm but sometimes you just gotta tempo. ;)
I actually stopped on the verge of puke a couple of times because of humidity. :S
5. Thanks Strava for reminding me that I need to spend more $$$ LOL.
6. Boston mail is awesome mail!
7. Matt ran a smokin' 6 mile race on Natal Day! I stayed home to nurse a recovering Lola. <3
So that's basically what I've been up to. Tomorrow I have a 20 mile run and obviously I'll be hitting the streets early so that I can watch the OLYMPIC MARATHON!!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by the GGR blog and have a wonderful day!
How have your runs been this summer?
Ever throw a shower for friend?-baby or bridal?
How obsessed are you with the Olympics?!
PS: my spell check will not work so I apologize for any errors!!!!